Hartman Trader 18
The vessel “Deo Volente” meets market demands being a versatile purpose-built vessel with her cargo gear with a uniquely large 240 metric tonnes capacitys. She has a service speed of 18 knots, the fastest worldwide in her class, with a economic fuel consumption.
Some advantages of the ship are:
- Cargo gear (240 metric tonnes combined)
- High speed (18.9 knots, fastest in its class in the world)
- Innovative (Winner of “the ship of the year 2007” award)
- Shallow draught (4.0 metres in ballast and 5.81 metres fully loaded.
- Swift loading and discharging (High speed crane’s and easy handling)
Equipment once on board our ship is safe. Every shipboard process is monitored by pre-set parameters and a central computerized system controlled on different ‘hotspots’ on the ship.
Main particulars ship:
|Length overall x Width x Draught:
|105 x 15.85 x 5.82 metres
240 tons (tandem)
:: Datasheet File format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat; 433kb
:: Outreach layout File format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat; 109kb
:: Crane diagram File format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat; 37kb
:: Loading capability plan File format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat; 74kb
:: Dimension plan File format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat; 109kb